Financial Aid -
- Red Rover
- Founded in 1987, RedRover focuses on bringing animals out of crisis and strengthening the bond between people and animals through a variety of programs, including emergency sheltering, disaster relief services, financial assistance and education.
- Cats In Crisis
- Cats in Crisis is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization. It was created with the intent to extend financial grant assistance to individuals caring for special needs cats who need medical treatment.
- AAHA Helping Pets Fund
- The AAHA Helping Pets Fund provides financial assistance through AHA-accredited veterinary practices for emergency and non-elective veterinary care.
- National Organizations with Disease Specific Assistance Programs
- Listing provided by Red Rover. A collection of links to organizations that provide disease-specific assistance.
- Brown Dog Foundation
- An organization dedicated to helping families who find themselves in a temporary financial crisis at the same time their pet requires life-saving treatment or life-sustaining medications. It is designed as a one-time benefit.